- Submitting an oral presentation (optional) :
Abstracts and reports should be written in English (Russian translation available).
Reporters are requested to send and electronic copy of their abstracts to: HEMs2019@ibcp.fr with the desired section:
- Development of HEMs, Their Features, Diagnostics and Combustion;
- Demilitarization/Utilization/Environmental Safety of Energetic Systems;
- Rocket Motors for Space Systems, Gas Generators;
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies (including medicine and pharmaceutics);
- High Energy Materials for new applications;
- Dual-Purpose Chemical Substances and medico-biologic materials;
- Detection of Explosives.
2. Participation fee:
Participants/representatives/supervisors: € 600.00 (including VAT)
Post-graduates, students: € 500.00 (including VAT)
Accompanying person: € 360.00 (including VAT)
All costs for organizing the Workshop HEMs 2019 include: information, coffee-break, lunchtime during the Workshop and Gala dinner, working materials like board, videoconferencing and pictures, last day excursion. Accompanying person will not have access to the conference room, coffee break and lunch.
On-line inscription (with VISA card) : https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR07/gestion/colloque/info/220/en
All participants would be welcomed in comfortable
rooms in Méridien Beach Plaza,
Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel 22, Avenue Princesse Grâce, 98000 Monaco
Principauté de Monaco
Phone: +337 93 30 98 80
Accommodation package have been negotiated. Prices of packages depending on the room type (Classic room / Deluxe room / Deluxe full sea view room). Please specify when booking: “HEMs meeting”, your package choice, your first name, name, phone number and mail address.
Booking will be open on 15th March 2019.
Abstracts submission: May 1st
Participation notification: June 1st
Hotel / Participation reservation: June 15th
Complete report: September 1st
How to travel to MONACO:
The closest international airport to Monaco is NICE international airport (NCE). The distance between Monaco and Nice airport is around 25 Km.
- Bus : https://www.niceairportxpress.com/fr/accueil (22 Eur)
- Taxi : 45 min by taxi around 90 Eur
- Helicopter : https://www.monacair.mc : 7 minutes and direct transfer to hotel (130 Eur)
Raphael Terreux HEMs2019@ibcp.fr tel. +33 (0) 4 37 65 29 43