Boris Pevchenko (Russia), Jean-François Guery (France), Alexander Vorozhtsov (Russia), Guy Jacob (France), Elena Buylova (Russia), Laurent Catoire (France), Artyom Rykun (Russia), Bernie Kosowski (USA), Vadim Zhdanov (Russia), Adam Cumming (UK), Gennady Sakovich (Russia), Raphaël Terreux (France), Keiichi Hori (Japan), Eugeny Maximov (Russia), Pierre Charrue (France), Wilhelm Eckl (Germany), Sergei Sysolyatin (Russia), Jochen Neutz (Germany), Vladimir Gruznov (Russia), Luigi DeLuca (Italy), Andrey Litvinov (Russia), Luciano Galfetti (Italy), Colin Pulham (UK), Alexander Potekaev (Russia), Denis Spitzer (France), Helmut Ciezki (Germany).
LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Raphaël Terreux, Guy Jacob, Pierre Charrue, Emmanuel Bettler, Julie-Anne Chemelle, Isabelle Terreux-Famery.
SUBJECT AND PURPOSES OF HEMs 2019
International Workshop HEMs-2019 is held for the purpose of strengthening collaboration of noted scientists from different countries and manufacturers working on the development of new articles from high energy materials. Subjects of the Workshop cover the problems of civil application of HEMs and related problems, up-to-date state and development perspectives of the following directions:
- Development of HEMs, Their Features, Diagnostics and Combustion;
- Demilitarization/Utilization/Environmental Safety of Energetic Systems;
- Rocket Motors for Space Systems, Gas Generators;
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies (including medicine and pharmaceutics);
- High Energy Materials for new applications;
- Dual-Purpose Chemical Substances and medico-biologic materials;
- Detection of Explosives.
Conferences, discussions and technical session of the Workshop will be held in the Conference Room, during 2 days.